1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
A water gun. That's it!
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Yes, I think I've managed to track their where-abouts considering it's only been about 10 years. :) We're all still in college, finishing in one year, and most are still local. But do we ever see each other? Nope. Sad.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
A few minutes early unless everyone is accustomed to being late [Sunday school for example.]
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Absolutely neither. HOWEVER, I would choose the mountains and the coast before the hustle and bustle of a city skyline (which I know is part of both.)
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Currently it's the Golden Girls theme song. Yes, true story. Ashamed? Not in the least.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Sun chips! Original or Harvest Cheddar. YUMM.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
Wild Hogs. Maybe?
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Once when I was much much younger... it wasn't pretty.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
I'm content with both but I would choose house because it would be:
1) More memorable
2) Longer lasting
3) An easier adjustment
10. Are you allergic to anything?
11. Why is it so hard to change?
We are PEOPLE OF HABIT.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. When we love our hearts get wrung and broken. To love is to expose oneself to their beloved...
That's all I got!