Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, December 27, 2008

LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS!

These are the Richardsons; they live caddy-corner to my house.  They have had A LOT of lots every Christmas, as long as I can remember; but every year they add more.  This year, the only thing that I think is new is the snowman in the outhouse next to the garage.  Do you see him.. on the far left?  Their son and daughter-in-law recently moved next door, and they are in co-hoots for Christmas lights.  It's quite ridiculous actually!  This year my family only had an outdoor lit nativity displayed, and the traditional garland, ribbon, and outdoor porch lights remained in the closet.  This Christmas, 2 Colony Way lived vicariously through the Richardsons! 



This is a similar picture, edited some to emphasize the intense glow...


No comments: