Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A quiet week to come...

I really don't have much to say, but I did want to squeeze a post in tonight because I will again be surrendering my computer to IT tomorrow morning.  I'm not sure why, except that they asked for it back.  It has been working well, except for the battery.
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but not until yesterday evening did I realize that next week is Spring Break.  I have had so many things on my mind, that I hadn't stopped to turn the page on my schedule.  Wowie!  This also means that I will receive a letter on Thursday in regards to be an RA for next year.  I feel like I really accurately portrayed myself on my application and during my interviews, and I have prayed so much about it, that (though I will be very disappointed and discouraged) if I am rejected,  I will know that it isn't right, and I am not ready.
For Spring Break, Jessie, Mom, and I are wanting to visit the Creation Museum in Cincinnati and stay 1 night in a hotel.  Have you been there?  There is also a large aquarium nearby, and aquariums are one of my very favorite things, so we will probably stop there as well.  I also intend to:
Make lunch and dinner plans with friends,
Read a book for pleasure,
Catch up on some much-needed sleep,
Watch 4 episodes of LOST,
Visit Jayden,
Read my Bible,
and journal,
Do lots of research on Cambodia, (which conveniently doubles for my internship and a group project for Intercultural Relationships)...
and did I mention rest?

No comments: