Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31!

My husband turns 31 today!

Look how young he was when we met and started dating! (Almost 5 years ago)


This man is such a blessing in my life! I am a lucky lucky woman and I try to remember that every day!

He is a giver.
He is a hard-worker.
He is a leader, a shepherd, and a teacher.
He is a player of Scrabble, ping pong, and Nirtz; a lover of books, movies, traveling, and Asian food.

In his 31st year of life, he's going back to school and he's going to be a daddy!


"God bless you and keep you,
God smile on you and gift you,
God look you full in the face
and make you prosper
."
(Numbers 6:24-26, MSG)



"This is the day
which the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it
."
(Psalm 118:24, NASB)
 
Happy birthday Bong Samlange,
Oun Jewel

No comments: