Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, September 10, 2012

Matthew 22:34-40


“In other words, you shall love God with everything you have and everything you are. Everything. Every longing, every endowment, each of your intellectual gifts, any athletic talent or computer skills, all capacity for delight, every good thing that has your fingerprints on it-take all this, Jesus says, and refer it to God. Take your longings, and long for God; take your creaturely riches, and endow God; take your eye for beauty and appreciate God. With you heart and soul and mind, with all your needs and splendors, make a full turn toward God.”

Neal Plantinga, Pray the Lord My Mind to Keep

Love, Love, Love,
Jewel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jewel! Forgive me if we've connected already, but I can't remember! All I know is YOU LOVE CAMBODIA AND SO DO I!! Need to talk to you about a giraffe wristlet. :)