Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, March 31, 2007

the perfect words at the perfect time

Two words for today: frustration and burden. I have never felt a stronger responsibility to reach the lost for Christ. Today was daunting and at times appeared hopeless; then came the perfect words at the perfect time and as a result I found great encouragement. Our entire class may never be united for Christ, (or for anything); but where two or three are gathered in God's name, there He is. When David was in the valley, he did not see Goliath, he saw God.
My God is big; bigger than my troubles and bigger than my giants. My God can overcome everything. He does not need me to accomplish anything, but if I allow Him, He will use even me. I must forfeit my whole self to God. I must continually look for those opportunities to be used in service. I must have the faith that He can use me. Athletes for instance have a sweet spot, a spot where they feel unstoppable and can conquer anything. I must find my sweet spot in Christ, where I can overcome any barrier to seize believers, an area where I can be truly used by Him.
(posted March 19, 2007)

No comments: