Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ecuador?

Here are the newest pictures of Kiara that her father sent to me:
Kiara at 10 wks


For quite a few weeks I have been discussing with Geovanni (Kiara's dad) and with Tom Hines (Ecuador regional director) about a possible trip to Ecuador this summer.  July is really our only option.  I am taking a summer course through June 27 and I move back to IWU the last week of August, and Saltos family will be traveling the States the end of July and beginning of August.  I am so excited about this possibility.  I think about Ecuador and Kiara everyday.  Maybe it is where God has called me?  Idk, but I do know that when God gives you a passion, He wants you to work through that passion to honor Him and live according to His will.  Anyways, I cannot wait to meet my little goddaughter and hold her in my arms.  She is so precious and I know that is more true than me simply being partial!  Geovanni and Christine say she is finally growing and is healthy.  Being born quite prematurely in a "primitive" Ecuadorian hospital was certainly a concern for her health, but God is good.  Please pray with me that this opportunity to travel becomes a reality. 

No comments: