Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, April 25, 2008

Where am I?!?

I am amidst the wreckage that I refer to as the "unpacking/packing process."   Two days ago I moved home from college (somehow Jessie and I's stuff consumed nearly every inch of two cars and a van) only to prepare to pack up and leave for Cambodia eight days later.  These pictures give you only a midget glimpse of the reality that is the dump in my room.  Dump is not the most appropriate word, as these are valuable things, but it paints a clear picture.  
It really is an extraordinarily overwhelming task.  I might ask for help but I would never know where things are placed and I do not trust anyone to choose my clothes.  That isn't unreasonable, is it?  Wish me luck as I reshuffle the piles to pack a suitcase of necessities.  Thankfully it will be 90 degrees because capris and skirts pack easier than jeans. =]

No comments: