Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bucket List

It's taken me about a week to write this list. I put alot of thought into it.


Things I want to do before I "kick the bucket" [die]::
Help my friend Pagna go to college.


See someone's life changed significantly because of my kindness.

Be used as a Spanish translator for a sermon.

Be fluent in Khmer (language of Cambodia).
See a previous relationship be reconciled.

Then visit Racar, Ecuador and see many friends there.

Drive a motorcycle through Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Write a book (no dream of being published, only the feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.

Go on an African safari.

Be the prayer warrior I want to be.

Donate a ponytail to Locks of Love.

Ride a horse on the beach at sunset.

Sell [a significant portion] of my possessions and give it to the poor.

See my Dad surrender his life to God.

Stand behind the pulpit at Brookhaven with my husband and say, "Hello, we are missionaries and this is what we do.."

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Wow - - - quite a list!!!