Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25th update..

I apologize for a slow week of blogging! I did have a semi-full weekend of activities! Friday was my day off and it was wonderful. I slept until 9:30 and went to the gym at 10. I'm used to going alone (or with Mom) at 7:30, so it was different to go with my sister and have her push me on machines I'm not used to! My routine is to run 3.5 or 4.5 miles, and then I'm done. Jessie runs less, and does more machines. Most of the afternoon I worked on a video that I've been creating to send to my friends in Cambodia. I went swimming in my own pool.. for the first time all summer!! Friday night I met some wonderful ladies at church and we scrapbook'd until after midnight. I only got 3 spreads done in 6 hours, but I did have alot of fun and I'm now motivated to scrapbook more this week. My intentions are to have it completed before the Ford family reunion in mid-August. It appears far away, but considering I have 200+ pictures and could spend 1 hour on 1 or 2 pages.. I need to keep focused! Speaking of motivation, this afternoon I cleaned my entire bedroom! That required unpacking from college and unpacking from IWU, neither of which I had done. I also realized why I feel like I have been re-wearing the same old clothes. I hadn't unpacked my suitcase from camp either, and all my clean laundry was sitting in a hamper in the corner of my room. haha!

No comments: