Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Whoa 2011

What can I say about the new year that hasn't already been said?  December 31st ended a milestone year.  I graduated from college in 2011.  I planned my wedding and got married in 2011. I went on my honeymoon in 2011. I started my first (second and third) post-grad job in 2011.  I moved out of my parents house in 2011 and started paying things like rent, groceries, gas and electricity for the first time.  Also in 2011, my twin sister (who I have never been separated from for more than a few weeks only 2-3 times) moved to New York for a year. In 2011, my precious grandmom got very very sick, moved into a nursing home, and eventually got better, stronger, and moved home. In 2011, my Prince Charming (and how my husband) moved himself to literally the opposite side of the planet to be with me - to a new world, and into a new culture.  2011 was big.  God was so good to me  - so, so, so good - in 2011.  I look back at this year with a grateful heart and an anxiousness about what God is going to do (and what He has already done in only 3 days) in 2012.  Look forward to the next post...

Love love love,
Mrs. Titus Romdenh

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Happy 2012. I don't see how it could POSSIBLY be as full of changes for you as 2011 was!!!

BTW, where in the world do you LIVE now, are you still in the Marion area? I think little Miss Anna could use a friend if you are.