Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, December 26, 2011

Engagement Anniversary and Comments on Marriage

On December 26 in 2010, Titus asked me to be his wife.  It was one of the most beautiful and happiest days of my life.

I am a blessed woman.

I can't promise "happily ever after," but certainly "for better OR worse" and NOT FOR GRANTED.

My husband is a blessing and has made our marriage wonderful.  I love waking up next to him in the mornings, watching him brush his teeth and examine himself in the mirror.  I love seeing his waiting face in the window when I come home from work.

I have a hard time blogging or doing anything on my own that doesn't involve him sitting next to me.

And that's all I have for now. :)

Love love love,
Mrs. Titus Romdenh

No comments: