Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Escaping the Stress

This week has been stressful at work.  My co-worker - who is truely my lifeline in this place - is looking at a potential move to New Jersey!  I honestly honestly honestly don't know if I can suRviVE this place without her!  I'm still so new and I would be absolutely LOST in a sea of puzzling tasks – drowning in unanswered questions – without her help.

So today during my lunch break, I escaped and made these:


Hand-made with love for a lovely friend
 These cards were made with only scraps of used paper and twine... so, recycled... and I'm pretty proud that I found a way to make the scraps so pretty!  I hope these cards bless my dear friends who have just returned from Uganda.

Love, love, love,
Jewel

1 comment:

jade said...

Oh I just love u!