Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
 [Psalms 139:13]


"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
[John 16:21]


"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."
 [1 Samuel 1:27]


"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
 [Numbers 6:24-26]


"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another."
 [John 1:16]


"...when you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."
[Proverbs 3:24]


"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.."
[Psalm 127:3]


"He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord!"
[Psalm 113:9]


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."
 [Jeremiah 1:5]


"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
[Mark 10:14]


"Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."
[Psalm 127:5]


"Before I was born the LORD called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name."
 [Isaiah 49:1]


Praying and waiting,
Jewel

No comments: