Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful

After a long and grueling day at the office (make it three eight in-a-row,) and a meeting that made my head spin in circles, I was physically exhausted and mentally bankrupt... and actually feeling pretty sorry for myself.  Then I decided to check my e-mail one last time before running to my car and going home.

A sweet grandpa from our church has been put on a ventilator.

How guilty I felt for feeling so sorry for myself!  How grateful I am for health and strength, for a good job with wonderful people, an amazing husband and a nice apartment to return to at the end of the day.  How truly blessed I am to have a church family that encircles those who need prayer, care, and anything else from bed frames to bicycles to rides and anything else!

God is good. His faithfulness continues to all generations. The joy of the Lord is my strength!

Please say a prayer for Charles Sexton!


Love, Love, Love,
Jewel

No comments: