Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Sweet Baby Girl

We had our gender-revealing ultrasound on September 4th and....

It was... surprising news, but we are very excited!  A little girl!  It's so good to finally know that I have a daughter living and growing inside me!  It's so fun to finally be able to pin little girl nursery ideas, register for dolls, dresses, and purple* things, and dream about all things princess!  For five months I have been so anxious to get my mind and my hands busy planning and preparing for our little one - son or daughter - and now that we know she'll be a princess, I can finally start dreaming and getting things done!

(Contrary to the picture above, I'm actually dreaming of all things purple NOT PINK!)

I'm 22 weeks now and feel like there is still so much left to do in only 18 more weeks! Eighteen more weekends including the busyness that is holidays!  I inherited a dresser from my grandmom's estate, so Baby Girl now has a place to keep her things as well as a changing table!

I decided long ago - boy or girl - to have an elephant nursery and thankfully, husband consented.  I found the nursery set below but... sad sad SAD, this design is discontinued!  The search continues and I haven't been happy with anything else that I have found... but I will find it!



Dreaming,
Jewel

No comments: