Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Day in Cambodia is Worth a Month in the States

Here is a video I put together of pictures and clips from Cambodia.  It is the first video I have ever made, so I feel quite proud despite a few little mistakes. Yes You Have by Leeland is one of my favorite songs, and one we taught to the Bible College students, so I chose it for the soundtrack.  On Father's Day I shared in Sunday School and in the evening service at church, and used this video in my message.  Brookhaven has always been so supportive as I travel, in prayer and in fundraising, so it's great that I had the privilege to share my heart with people who would not have otherwise heard my testimony of Cambodia.  My mom and grandmom's Bible study hosted a spaghetti dinner for my sister and I on a Wednesday evening and raised $1001!  Incredible.  God has always been so good to me, and has surrounded me with incredible stewards and prayer warriors.  Thank you to all of you who have supported and/or prayed for me!  I hope you enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Deven said...

LOVED the video! You did an amazing job. I have to say, though, that one thing stood out -- I think Tiff's wearing a Sound of Music t-shirt at about 5 min, 30 sec. LCS is global!