Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't ask me, I just work here.

Another day at the office...My 82 binders are finally complete and ready for the nursing conference next week!
The division chair (my boss) asked me to lead a prospective transfer student on a tour through our simulation lab this afternoon.  I've been through of course, but I am by no means qualified to lead a tour.  I don't know what things are, and I don't know what they do with them or where.  I hesitated then agreed, my boss asked if I had ever lead a tour before, I replied no, she said, "Perfect!  You can learn together."  Wait a minute... excuse me?  What?  haha.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Was the tour today, or is it yet to come??? I'm sure you will be GREAT (or were great)

Laura said...

Wow...that looks like tons of fun- haha. Gotta love office work!...

Laura said...

Wow...that looks like tons of fun- haha. Gotta love office work!...