Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall break... vacation?

Condo on the beach?

Cabin in the woods?


Lake house?

I need a vacation.  This week is fall break, which really only means a 3 day weekend.  But it's something!  I need rest.  But.. I do need to get things done too.  I was going with a group of about 25 from IWU to Orange, Texas to do Hurricane Ike relief.. but I've decided to drop out and stay home.  Emotionally, I need to be home.  So.. Thursday afternoon I'm packing up and going home!  I have mid-terms Tuesday and Wednesday.. I also need to help my Spanish tutees prepare for their tests.  =S




Hurricane Ike damage

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

I applaud your decision.

I know you have a heart for missions - - - and that is WONDERFUL. But right now your number one priority before God is doing your best at school. If what you really need is rest - - - then you are making a very wise choice.

I pat you on the back and say, "Well done."