Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Four Months of Marriage

Happy 4 month anniversary to my husband - my best friend - Romdenh Chamnol!

4 months of bliss. 4 months of cHalLEnGes. 4 months of learning, and growing, and LOVING.  Marriage is both the hardest and happiest experience of my life thus far.

I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for us in the months and years ahead.  *Grateful that I can experience it with my husband.*


"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.."
[Matthew 19:4-6]

"There are three things that amaze me -- no, four things I do not understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman." [Proverbs 30:19,20]

"Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior." [Ephesians 5:22,23]

"The LORD God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.'" [Genesis 2:18]

"And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy."
[Hosea 2:19]


Love love love,
Mrs. Romdenh Chamnol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I am so happy to see that you got married and that you are enjoying it! Marriage is a beautiful thing. And like you said, it is honestly the hardest, and most rewarding thing you will ever do!

Blessings to you and your husband!