Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, February 03, 2012

Love & Marriage



Here's to matrimony, the high sea for which no compass has yet been invented!
~Heinrich Heine(whoever he is)


My husband loves me. He really loves me.

Husband when he 1st saw me on our wedding day
 Our first three months of marriage have not been without hurt feelings and difficult circumstances, but even when my heart feels OTHERWISE, I know I know I KNOW without any doubt that my husband loves me unconditionally and is unselfishly and sacrificially trying to be the best husband and to make me happy. He makes mistakes and wrong assumptions (and I do too! (PROBABLY MORE!)) but he loves me. He really loves me. I hope he can say the same about me.

Love love love,
Jewel

No comments: