Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, November 03, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 2 and 3

30 Days of Thankfulness
Day Two: Baby Movement
Today, I am thankful to feel Baby Girl moving!  It wasn't too long ago that I started to feel what is undeniably baby movement. For weeks, I didn't feel any thing, but I would see movements in my belly! I am so thankful for the precious reminders of the growing life inside me and for the resulting assurance that she's okay.
We love you already Baby Girl - so much - and can't wait to meet you in just 3 short months!

Day Three: Grandmom is in Heaven
Today, I'm thankful that Grandmom is in Heaven. I am missing her a lot today and nothing makes me feel better than knowing she is with God, the One she wholeheartedly gave her whole life to. She's praising Him with the angels! She has received her eternal reward! 
"Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!" (Matthew 25:23) ♥ ♥ ♥



Thankful,
Jewel

No comments: