Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, November 01, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1 - Marriage

Goodbye pumpkins, hello snowflakes! Goodbye candy corn, hello candy canes! Goodbye oranges and yellows, hello reds and greens! Time for Christmas decorating, Christmas shopping, Christmas cookies, Christmas movies, Christmas carols, and everything Christmas!

While I might seem overly enthused with the Christmas season already, I cannot let the season of thankfulness slip by without daily recognizing the many many blessings in my life.  Today, November 1, is the first in a new blogging series: 30 Days of Thankfulness.

30 Days of Thankfulness
Day One: Marriage


Tuesday (October 29) was our second wedding anniversary.  The last two years have been both the hardest and the best years of my life!  My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cannot imagine life without him!
He makes me laugh.
He keeps me accountable.
He makes me feel safe.
He encourages me to dream big.
He believes in me.
He spoils me and helps me!
He cooks!
He cleans!
He loves me! He loves Jesus! He loves my family! I know all of this without a doubt.
He is my best friend and we have so much fun together!

Today, I am thankful for the gift that Titus is and for what the Lord has done in and through our marriage.

Thankful,
Jewel

No comments: