Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Some pictures of me doing what I'm doing...


I'm playing 'Red Light, Green Light' at the Bible College


I'm feasting in the churches
[More details to come on food in a later blog post]


I'm painting and doing chores at the Bible College [I'm in the pink]


I'm enjoying the beauty of Africa
[Here at Kruger National Park in South Africa]


I'm cherising the people of Matusee's church


I'm wearing capalanas


I'm kickin' it at the Indian Ocean!


I'm holding babies [This one I call Baby Tank!]


As evidenced by pictures, I'm also repeatedly wearing the same clothes. The college team from Brookings, SD that just left brought 7 skirts for 10 days. I brought 5 skirts for 7 weeks.

[More to come.. eventually.]

3 comments:

Deven said...

Love the light packing. My kind of traveler. FYI I read you all the time in my reader, but I wanted to let you know that I'm following your journey and thinking of you.

Keetha Broyles said...

But as you know in your heart of hearts, the clothes you wear aren't important - - - it's the love that's flowing through you that matters.

Bonita Wuertley said...

I'm following your blog and I rejoice how God is watching out for you and the maturity we see. Can't wait to hear more when you arrive back home.