Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Waiting on my prince


Five months ago today, I was in Siem Reap, Cambodia, sitting on a rock below this waterfall, talking about life, love, and the future.  I was there with my best friend, Romdenh Chamnol. That day, December 26, 2010, my best friend became my fiance.

I couldn't have dreamed of anything more beautiful.

We're getting married!!!

Despite the miles, the oceans, and the continents that stand between us, our story continues as we talk on Skype and Facebook, making plans for our future together.  I cannot wait!!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Tuesday night I got an email from US immigration and Titus' fiance visa has finally been approved!  I went to bed on cloud 9 and woke up feeling like the morning after my proposal.  So so so excited. Yesterday, I had a worship party in my heart ALL DAY. The visa approval means we are progress to stage two - Titus going to the US Embassy in Phnom Penh for an interview.  That's a big prayer request.

Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Please please please begin praying for the visa interview, which will allow my prince to travel to my homeland - where the next chapter of our story will begin.
Waiting on my prince,
the soon-to-be Mrs. Romdenh Chamnol

2 comments:

sara said...

I was so excited to hear about his visa and will continue to pray for the interview!! do you know when that will be?

Tonja said...

So happy for you both that the visa came through. Will be praying about the interview. I know you are so excited! Great news!