Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby face, you've got the cutest little baby face!


Jeff, Joni and Leah Marie

It's a girl!  Leah Marie Sedberry arrived 11 days early on Sunday July 6, 2008 at 7:21am (7lbs, 1oz, 19 1/4 ins).  Saturday afternoon Jessie and I drove to Rochester to visit our old roommate Bethany, stay the night, and celebrate another friend's birthday.  Bethany lives on a nice big pond, so the four of us went fishing for 5 hours, and when I went inside I had 4 missed calls from home and 3 pretty anxious (CALL ME!) voicemails.  Well, apparently Joni went into labor around 5pm and my parents went to the hospital around 10pm.  Jessie and I however, being 3 hours away, did not actually experience the 9 long hours sitting in the waiting room.  Waiting isn't the fun part, but I do feel disappointed having missed it.  She is perfect and beautiful, and I am not just biased.  You're welcome to agree. =)



On the way to the hospital -- A beautiful day, a beautiful baby!

Baby face, you've got the cutest little baby face!

Bright-eyed and beautiful!

Perfect

Meeting Gramps

Meeting Grams

Meeting Auntie Jewel


Meeting Aunt Jessie

Our little GIRL

2 comments:

Megan said...

OH MY WORD!! She truely is the cutest baby! Usually they don't look so cute after birth! Congratulations on finally becoming an AUNTIE!!! And have fun on the road in Kansas!

~Megan

P.s. I love your blogspot! (did you change the color recently?)

Jewel said...

Yes, most babies aren't cute until after a few days but I thought she was gorgeous 10 hours later! Thank you. =) I think I changed my colors maybe 5 weeks ago, so yea! Thanks again! <3 Jewel