Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, November 17, 2008

Good weekend!

Friday night I went out with friends and had so much fun! I feel like it was a really great weekend. Most of us have been attending the same Bible study last year and this year, but Phil, Jay, and Gabby just came last week. We met at 7:00 and went bowling. We played two games for $3 which was awesome. I think only Dan broke 100, but we had alot of fun. Then we went to Steak & Shake, where Phil & Stephanie joined us. Then we played Spoons in the student center until almost 1:00AM. I love these guys and I always have so much fun when I am with them! It's a good group of friends. Pastor Phil & Stephanie are moving to Illinois sometime between April and July, and we will miss them very much, but I know that our group will remain close. Enough of that! Here are some pictures of the night!!

Pastor Phil & Stephanie Stuller (or PP & SS) 

Mitch & Casey - We just realized on Friday that Mitch & I were on the same indoor soccer team last semester. I was trying to think of another Mitch I knew.. and I realized it is THIS MITCH!  Of course I only played two games.. but we knew each other before September 09!

Me!

Daniel

All of us! (minus Jessie who took the picture =[ ) I wish we could have figured out an effective way to get a good photo of all of us. =/

Paul W & Gabby

Paul G. & Jessie - Supposedly the two smartest people in our group, aside from Phil S.

Phil & Jay

No comments: