"If you choose to accept this mission, you will tell ten honest things about yourself and than tag seven others. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."
TEN HONEST THINGS BY JEWEL ABOUT JEWEL:
1) I am terrified of spiders, almost irrationally. It's ridiculous. Almost 3 years ago, I had a top 5 life experience in the Dominican Republic, and I have on multiple occasions considered returning, but immediately begin to reconsider because of all the tarantulas there.
2) I LOVE House -the medical drama. Yesterday, I admit, I watched 6 episodes. That is NOT normal.. but when I find 45 minutes, I watch House.
3) I don't enjoy driving with others in the car. It's too much pressure to be behind the wheel and be responsible for safely transporting others.
4) I babysit a lot, and I do have favorites, but I do try to not make it obvious.
I know... my sister's car is cooler than mine, but my little black Cobalt is perfect for ME. Yes, of course I wish it had automatic windows and locks.. but I manage without.
6) In May I am leading an IWU World Impact missions team to Cambodia, then I'm staying for two extra weeks (51/2 weeks) to continue teaching English and I'm really nervous.
7) Yes, of course there have been other guys, but I have had a crush on the same guy for maaaybe.. almost 8 years.
8) I'm lame. It's ok. I like to get to bed before 11:30 at night and if it's after 12:30, I'm really upset with myself.
9) I used to never ever ever want to go to Asia... what was I thinking??
10) When I tell you I'm praying for you... I really am.
TO WHOM I AM PASSING THIS AWARD: I don't know which of my blog fans is "up" for doing one of these just now. So - - - - if you're a blogger, and you're reading this, and it strikes your fancy, consider yourself tagged, copy the award to your blog, link back to me, and post ten honest things about yourself.