Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, February 20, 2009

A woman missed her flight at the boarding gate HKIA..

Why do you think she is so panicked?  I understand some flights are very important, and if our team misses a flight, I'll be honest, I won't even know what to do.  Whatever the reason, this woman is a little over dramatic I think.  I cannot even believe this is real!  I would like to know what she is saying...  So if anyone speaks Korean!!  haha

2 comments:

Megan said...

Crazy...that's what she is! What could really be that important?

Joni said...

I obviously don't speak Korean but I saw a clip of this on the news and they translated much of her fit to saying (or should I say screaming) "Can I take the next flight?". They put her on the next flight.