Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sugar Free Airlines by Paul White

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in parentheses after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends
--------------------------

What do your friends think of you?
Irreplaceable by Beyonce (Hopefully not?)
You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you in a minute
Matter fact, he'll be here in a minute, baby

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Washed by the Water by Needtobreathe (Usually not what I say)
Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts rising
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

How would you describe yourself?
I've Got the World on a String by Michael Bublé (hahaha)
I've got the world on a strong
I'm sitting on a rainbow
Got that string around my finger
What a world, what a life - I'm in love

What do you like in a guy/girl?
I do! by David Raleigh (Doesn't tell you what I like :) )
I love you, yes I do!
I love you, you know, you know, it's true!


How do you feel today?
Can't Stop by Leeland (True.)
I can't stop, I can't stop falling in love with You
I can't stop, I can't stop falling in love with You

What is your life's purpose?
Feet Wet by Stephen Speaks (Helps me REACH my life's purpose)
Standing at the water's edge, I feel a trembling fear
As the waves crash round my ankles, feel the thunder in my ear
I see the change is coming, the wind is at my back
but doubt overtakes me and my eyes turn to black
My past lurks behind me, keeping me on guard
I don't want to chance it, these steps are just too hard
I know he's behind me but what can I do
I'm frail, I'm human, and I don't want to fail You

What is your motto?
Because of Your Love by Kenny Chesney (Sweet, but not my motto)
Everything I wanna be
And dream I wanna dream
I can, because of your love

What do you think about very often?
Deck the Halls by Jim Brickman (Christmas? Yes.)

What is 2 + 2?
Seven Years by Norah Jones (Somehow, this fits.)
Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong
And she's all alone

What do you think of your best friend?
I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin (Jesus is my best friend -- so it's appropriate)
There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well"


What do you think of the person you like?
Man Like You by Patrick Watson (Weird song.)
I knew a time, I knew a place
That felt a lot like you
I knew a boy, I knew a man
Who looked a lot like you

What is your life story?
God Gave me You by Bryan White (Maybe not life story, but love story)
God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Another Again by John Legend (Nope, that's not it.)
Oh, and then, we do it again
We do it again and we do it again
Oh, and then, we do it again
We want it again, and we want it again

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Fire Falls Down by Hillsong in Khmer (Ironic.)
I'll never be the same, no, I'll never be the same
You've changed it all, You broke down the wall
When I spoke and confessed; in you I'm blessed
Now I walk in light and victorious sight of You

What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Loveliest Sound by Starfield (Maybe not this song.)
The loveliest song is the song on the lips of the broken and this is
the liveliest sound when Your children cry out we were lost now we're found
the loveliest sound to You is the sound we're making

What will they play at your funeral?
Silent Night by Selah (It might be a silent night!)

What is your hobby/interest?
Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw (apparently I have strange hobbies)
Remember me when you're out walkin
When snow falls high outside your door
Late at night when you're not sleepin
And moonlight falls across your floor

What is your biggest fear?
Invisible by Clay Aiken (mmm... love those stalkers!)
Whatcha doin tonight?
I wish I could be a fly on your wall.
... If I was invisible,
then I would just watch you in your room.

What is your biggest secret?
His Eye is on the Sparrow by Sister Act II (TRUE STORY! Not a secret.)
Cause His eye is on the sparrow
and I know He watches me

What do you think of your friends?
Te Amo Rey by Azusa Pacific (translated: I Love You King -- interestingly enough, none of my friends are actually royalty, but I do love them!)

What will you post this as?
Sugar Free Airlines by Paul White (Strange.)




I TAG YOU!

No comments: