Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy.

This is some of what I've been studying:
and it's might also be what I become before Wednesday gets here!


As the end of the semester approaches, I'm finally feeling the weight of taking 17 credit hours. I had Forensics test today, and I have an Urban and Rural Development quiz tomorrow, and a Jerusalem and Its People FINAL EXAM tomorrow. I either studied at my desk or in my bed all weekend. I even set my alarm for 8am on Saturday morning to start studying. Study study study. I'm also working on final group projects for two development classes. Between dinner on Friday and bed on Saturday, I took only three breaks aside from lunch and dinner. On Friday night I watched Win a Date With Tad Hamilton and on Saturday I watched Twilight: New Moon for the second time. I was surprised at how CLEAN the first movie was, and of course I loved the second movie too. :)

In the last two or three weeks I have been impressing myself with how much I really can get accomplished if I sit down, eliminate all distractions, and don't quit until it was finished. In the process of preparing for my Jerusalem final exam, I have re-read the entire textbook. Partly for the purposes of studying, but mainly because apparently I was supposed to take notes while I read it throughout the semester, and I never did that. So now I must re-read it and take notes and turn those in before the exam tomorrow.

Yuck yuck yuck!

Can I remind myself?

30 days until summer vacation
37 days until Mozambique
116 days until Cambodia

My enthusiasm ----->

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Oh, my dear! I love the faces! You have been studying hard and it will show up when you sit down to take your tests!. You will do well. As I told my children years ago...and I am sure you already know, when you sit down to take your tests...don't ask God to give you the answers...ask Him to help you stay calm and focused and remember all the things you have studied! You'll do great!

Hazel said...

Wow forensics! If I could only turn back time I would study that subject til postgrad and have a career with it.

I love your faces :-) The third shot is the best!