Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sunrise

Woke up at 6:35 this morning to run across the street and watch the sun rise on the beach at 6:40. Whoa baby! It was beautiful! I even saw the peak of a dolphin's tail fin -- numerous times! Jessie didn't believe that I had seen dolphins; when she saw the dolphins, I made her apologize for not believing me, but for some reason she still doesn't think that I saw any!

The beauty of the sunrise. It got me thinking.

Locals. How many times have they seen this? How many times have they slept through it? How many times have they ignored the beautiful scene just across the street? It's probably ordinary to them.

How many times do we do the same thing? How many times does God gloriously reveal Himself in beautiful ways and we simply walk past, ignoring what may seem ordinary only because we don't acknowledge the true extraordinary beauty? Imagine.

Pictures cannot do it justice
A prize for whoever can read and translate what I wrote in the sand!

How the colors changed when I put my camera on sunset instead of sunrise

Fly like eagle.. into the sea..

Trying to keep warm in the morning breeze!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Beautiful.
Blessings, andrea