Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

It's April already??

I can't believe there are only three weeks of school left. I can't believe it's already April. I can't believe it's already 2010! I have been busy busy BUSY. Schoolwork mostly, but enjoyed time with family during my five-day Easter vacation. (Everyone else only had a four-day vacation, but I was conveniently sick sick SICK to my stomach on Thursday, so I took it off too. :] )

Easter was wonderful.

I've been learning a lot lately; I suppose it's because I have recently rendered myself teachable. There will be more to come on that once I finish the next twelve projects on my to-do list, including Saturday's rummage that I was given only two weeks to pull together.
I have however managed to keep updating my status on facebook, so I'm just going to copy and paste the last few days and CALL IT A BLOG. [Apparently the "♥ ♥ ♥" is my new thing! HA]


If you limit your choices to only what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from all that God wants for you and all that is left is a compromise. I choose to let God's plans flourish in my life. ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm writing an essay about the beggar in Kampong Chhnang; won't forget her. ♥ ♥ ♥

The wind is strong and the water's deep, But I'm not alone in these open seas, Cause Your love never fails!! ♥ ♥ ♥

From Indiana to Haiti, to Mozambique, to Cambodia and the Philippines.. Today we celebrate one God, one mission, one sacrifice... So that all who believe shall be saved... 100s of 1000s of believers restored to Him because the grave could not hold down the Son of God! He is risen; my Redeem lives! Amen! ♥ ♥ ♥

Jesus doesn't call us to give up our dreams, but to give them to Him. ♥ ♥ ♥

Enjoyed my 5-hour nap this afternoon. Feeling much better now!!

Sometimes everything goes wrong at the sametime, but Jesus is still good. ♥ ♥ ♥

Is this a speed bump or a wall? I still don't know. Matthew 21:21.


Happy Spring everyone and hello freckles of 2010.
I hope you have been enjoying the past few days, because the cold-front and the storms are coming in!

No comments: