Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Wedding Planning

Up until now, wedding planning has just been  *stressful*and *overwhelming* [read Confessions of Wedding Planning HERE;] however, just recently, weeks and weeks into the process, I'm starting to actually ENJOY this once-in-a-lifetime experience called 'wedding planning.'  A number of factors could have flipped the switch from fearful to fanciful.

#1) I've made PROGRESS! [Progress is a beautiful thing!] I have met with my photographer and contacted my cake person. I officially reserved the ceremony and reception site, and chose the officiant. My gown and a number of bridesmaids dresses are hanging in my closet.  The 'save-the-dates' arrived on Saturday and a guest list has been drafted. ETC!

#2) I'm feeling very optimistic about Titus' visa being approved SOON.  All our documents have been approved stateside and Titus has a very short to-do list before he can officially schedule the big event - his interview at the US Embassy in Phnom Penh. I cannot cannot cannot wait to see my future-groom!

#3) Thanks to my sweet friend Andrea, I have a new addiction to a website called Pinterest and I am flooded with wedding inspiration.  I have even created my own board of inspiration for wedding ideas - everything from flowers to centerpieces to cakes to photography to food to guestbooks and more!


Brooch Boquet - I'm in love with this idea!
*Wish me luck* finding cheap and gorgeous bronze brooches!


In the midst of discussion with my cake baker/designer now...


20 stores later and still looking for THE perfect bridesmaid shoe...


My small branch collection is growing, but is FAR from sufficient!


So anxious to see the flowergirl dresses and ringbearer barong that my friends are bringing home from Cambodia!


Love love love,
the future Mrs. Romdenh Chamnol

1 comment:

Suzanne Howell said...

i LOVE the boquets!!! love love love them! your wedding will be beautiful!