Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Superbowl party!

My Cambodia team is starting our first fundraiser on Monday morning. We are selling candy bars for $1, and auctioning 18 invitations to a Superbowl party at President and Mrs. Smith's house. Mrs. Smith has really been wonderful helping me plan this event, and I know they will be fabulous hosts. I think it's going to be alot of fun (whoever wins!). I'm really hoping for big success, because my girls are pretty worried about funds. Our travel agent found tickets at a very nice price ($1286-$1485) so that helps, but the cost is still high. God has provided for me so many times, that I am not worried, but I understand that they are. We are hoping that towards the end of February, we will sell t-shirts. I'm also wondering if we could host a faculty babsitting night during a concert in the PPAC...

No comments: