Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I love freetetris.org
2. I have little interest in politics - but I do support our troops, and I do not support abortion.
3. In high school, I won our PE badminton tournament; in PHE105, I haven't scored more than 8 points in 1 game.
4. For Spring Break, I may very well be going to Florida, instead of leading a missions trip in my home town (which was my other idea.)
5. Hey, every week I give up my favorite TV show to attend a Bible study.
6. I haven't had a comp since January 6, and I have learned that I could indeed live without one.
7. I applied to be an RA in Kem Hall. I've made it through 2 stages, and I'm ready for stage 3 (group interviews) on February 7!
8. My mom works at IWU; therefore, my college career is cheaper than my high school career. What a deal!
9. I had a serious crush on a this guy for 7 years...
10. I would LOVE to know where God will send me...
11. I have never really driven through snow.
12. Everyday, my goal is to drink 2 or 3 Nalgenes (64-96 ozs.)
13. I go to bed thinking about my goddaughter 3+ nights a week, and wake up thinking about her almost as frequently.
14. I have little interest in seeing Europe.
15. I wish I had continued piano lessons for a few more years...
16. I have worn spandex under my jeans everyday since November 1.
17. I love game night!
18. I love reading, but I can never find the time.
19. I love scrapbooking and I'm almost almost finished with my Cambodia scrapbook (then I'll start Ecuador & Kansas!)
20. In the last 6 months, I've started to enjoy going to bed earlier -- and getting up earlier. WEIRD!
21. I've been going to the gym to bike 5ish miles 3 times a week.... and it's become one of my new favorite things. (With the ipod, of course.)
22. I collect elephants.
23. I love baking cookies - then giving them to people.
24. If I tell you that I'm praying for you - I really am.
25. I would give my life to see my father surrender to Christ.
I tag: Keetha