Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, March 07, 2011

“Behold, I make all things new.”

Revelations 21:5 says, "Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.' And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful.'"


As Spring approaches, the grass turns to green, flowers bud, and birds sing outside my window, I am reminded of God's promise, “Behold, I make all things new.”

Spring is coming, it always does.

I can see and feel the evidence of Spring approaching, and I am reminded that we have hope. For although the leaves wither and fall, we can have confidence that after Autumn and Winter pass, Spring will come, and with it, new life. God is faithful; He has always been and He always will be. Spring has never failed us; the leaves always return to life -- beautiful life.

This is my Father's world,
and to my listening ears
all nature sings, and round me rings
the music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world:
I rest me in the thought
of rocks and trees, of skies and seas;
his hand the wonders wrought.

Love love love, Jewel

No comments: