Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Intro. to Economics

Have I mentioned before that Intro to Economics with I*** P******** is the worst class I have ever taken?  Twice a week I sit at the back of the room and listen to this man from who-knows-where share his pessimistic opinions (NOT truth, NOT evidence) of our backward nation, and his predictions of the next American Recession/Depression.  However, I do respect the man and believe he is very intelligent.
Anyways.  Enjoy the following pictures taken in a recent class, with Jessie behind me.







3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Obviously she knew exactly what you were doing.

Very funny you two.

Jewel said...

She quickly caught on. =)

Keetha Broyles said...

And she's pretty much a ham too!