Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today is a beautiful day!

TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY! There is a big annual event on campus today called "Spotted Cow." They brought in 10 well-known local bands to play from 11:30A to 11:30P. There are sand volleyball tournaments, henna tattoos, chik-fil-a, cornhole tournaments, prize drawings, Guitar Hero contests, inflatables, booths, a mechanical bull... anything to avoid college students from studying for exams (which are Mon, Tues, & Wed.)   It's a pretty awesome time!  I wasn't out for too long, but I will admit that while I haven't gotten much STUDYING done, I have gotten alot of other things done.  However, I am going to start now. =)
PS: I leave for Cambodia TWO WEEKS from today!  I already have nervous butterflies in my stomach!


No comments: