Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, April 24, 2009

picnik.com

If you're interested in fun and easy photo-editing, or you're on summer vacation and have nothing to do....... check out picnik.com. These are a few of the pictures I have made with picnik in the last few weeks..

This is a cute little boy in Kratie, Cambodia.  We had so much fun playing together and he has the most adorable little laugh!  I can't wait to see him again soon!

This is Ben in his Manning jersey at "Support Your Home Team Sunday"

This is my roommate and I in our 1st ever picture together.. taken only 3 days ago!

This is an older picture of me sitting at the desk in my dorm room that I don't miss at all!

These are 2 little kids that I babysit and love to pieces!!

Dad and I at Chik-Fil-A on Valentines Day.  The restaurant and tables were decorated, they gave us flowers and free dessert, and workers in black suits sat us down and took our trash!

My brother-in-law, Jeff.

Daniel & Nathan are the two little boys I nannied for in Kansas this summer.  Their parents are missionaries in Ecuador.

Jayden is Gerson and Betsy's son a few months ago

Jael and her sister Kiara were the two little girls I nannied for in Kansas this summer.  Their parents were the pastors at the church where I ministered in Ecuador.

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh my, you went a little picnic crazy!!!!