Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, August 16, 2010

Claiming God's promises...


"For I know the plans I have for you... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thessalonians 3:3

"You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
John 14:14

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8

"Come near to God and he will come near to you."
James 4:8

"...and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
Psalm 50:15

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
Genesis 28:15

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."
Exodus 14:14

"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He shall thrust out the enemy from before you; and will say, “Destroy them!”
Deuteronomy 33:27

“Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be
dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I
will help you, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments: