Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Three Month Pictures:

Baby Mal is three months old! She really is the sweetest baby and is always full of smiles. It's already hard for Aunt Jewel to choose between sitting on the couch and holding Mallory, or running around and playing with older sister Leah, but either way.. I love it!!



Baby #2 is just as sweet as Baby #1!


Yeah, she's a model!


I'm telling you, she's precious!


Look at that face!


This deserves a cute baby award!


She's happy!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

The feathers again!!!! I remember when Leah was the CHICK all feathered up! They are just my absolute fave!!!

Maloree said...

they call me Mal too! i love it. :)