Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, August 06, 2010

Happy Birthdays all around!

Today is the 30th birthday of one of my best friends. I have talked about Vandy, who is the president of the Wesleyan Bible College in Cambodia, many times on my blog; he is the man raising my puppy while I am away. We met in May 2008; he was teaching English and pastoring in Kratie, and I was visiting on a missions team. Vandy really is like a big brother and I have much respect and admiration for him.

Vandy is married to Tess, who will be celebrating her 30th birthday on Monday, August 9th. Tess is also a very good friend; we lived together for three weeks last summer while I was in Kratie.

This year I will miss Vandy, Tess, and Titus's birthdays (Sep. 17,) but sooner than later I will be celebrating with them each year! They are like family.


Vandy and Tess
Titus and Myself

My sister Joni is also turning 30 on Monday! Goodness gracious - happy birthdays to everyone!

No comments: