Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Aside from washing my chapstick...

Aside from my favorite chapstick going through the washer and dryer, today was a great day.

I well-overslept my alarm, but God knew I needed the sleep and He woke me up with just enough time to make it to Zumba class on time. I spent the majority of the afternoon preparing for tomorrow's children's church lesson, and replaying my music videos from Moçambique. I also cleaned the bathroom and did two loads of laundry with Sister.

Then, for the first time ever, my dearest Moçambican friend, Abrão, called me. I hate to think what he scarified to afford to call me, so I will cherish the call forever.


THEN, Jessie and I went to our friend Nathan's cd release party. For three years he has been working on the album Play the Man and all profits are earmarked for Nathan and Jade's adoption of their Ugandan prince, Samuel Ezra.


Great Food. Great Fellowship. Great Music.
Check out http://nathanmetz.com/!


I cannot believe it's already October. I cannot believe we are one-third of the way through the semester. I cannot believe I graduate in seven months. I cannot believe that I leave for Cambodia in 79 days!


I am blessed.

No comments: