Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Alive & Active

As I was reading Psalms this morning, this reference reminded me of a very special moment that I spent with Him - Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Creator of Me - on top of a mountain in Siem Reap, Cambodia two years ago.  I am thankful for that moment - a moment I hope that I never forget - and I am thankful that God's Word is truly alive and active TODAY.



Eternally Grateful,
and in Love,
Jewel

1 comment:

sara said...

Jewel,

I have been following your blog....I just haven't taken the time to comment...sorry. My summer has been so busy and I at least want to read all my favorite blogs. anyway, I have already been praying for you and Titus and will continue to do so!!! And I have already put the date on my calendar so I don't forget!!!