Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Friday, August 15, 2008

A Photo Journey..

Here are just a few more pictures from my trip through Kansas.... or "the Wesleyan missionary adventure" as George referred to it.




This is the house where George grew up with 9 other siblings. George's brother described his family as: "Farmers that have never farmed." His father said "I'm kind of hillbilly." This house has alot of character.






Geovanni & Christine's 3.5-yr-old daughter, Jael - what a cutie. She has her moments, as do most 3-yr-olds, but she really is a sweetheart!







This is Grandpa Dale (Sheree's grandfather) whom we lived with 3 nights in Table Rock, Missouri.  I remind you of the conversation with Abuela about baby Nathan.











This is just a monkey we found on the dock at the lake. He looks alot like George Wuertz, the missionary to Racar, Ecuador.  Thank you George and Sheree for everything you did to make my trip so good.  You're the model family of what I hope to do and be.








This is Kiara Sofia Saltos-Lehrian, my goddaughter, and I on August 11 - the day we flew to Kansas City. Only Kiara and her sister, Jael, slept on the plane, so we hung out while their parents napped the whole afternoon. She is a beautiful little girl, and I look forward to watching her grow and sending her gifts!

No comments: