Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Monday, September 29, 2008

At my desk...

To Keetha: When I blog, this is where I am::


More to come?


Here is what is more to come!!  More pictures of Traci and I's living space::

This is a wall of pictures from travels around the world...


This is my lovely futon... where the movie action takes place.



On this cute pink table, in the cute round bowl, swim Pholla (orange) and Pablo (black).

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Wow!!!! My NAME in your blog post!!!

What an incredibly neat, organized, colorful, and cute blogging location!!!!

I'm right in the middle of my kitchen sitting right at the Island on a tall stool. Can you see me?

Megan said...

Your room is so cute...I think that I've told you that...You still need to come and see my room. But not now...it's a mess. Seriously!

Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - my level of curiosity is out of the roof!!!! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to see why you made this post, addressed to me, about your blogging location - - - and then said, "More to come???"

Are you ever gonna tell me why you addressed this to me????? Flattered as I am, I still have no clue WHY.

:-)

Jewel said...

Ooooh I just remember the really funny blogs about you sitting in the truck or on the bench at the library to blog... so.. this is where I always blog!

And as far as the more to come.. it's more pictures of the room!

Keetha Broyles said...

Ah - - - got it.

I LOVE your blogging space!!!