Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The big 20 weekend

I turned 20.  It wasn't a big deal... except I'm not a teen anymore which feels pretty sweeet.  I can't write much because I'm meeting Jessie in the hall for class in 20 minutes and I'm not quite ready BUT I can post a picture and I will post more later.


These girls took Jessie and I to Ivanhoe's on Saturday night, and I had a pumpkin/vanilla bean cone FREE.  Bethany, at far left, was Jessie and I's quad-mate last year.  The two girls on either side of me are Erica and Laura.  Bethany and Laura now live down the hall together, but Erica transfered to Ohio State this year and IWU, weekends, dinners, Evans.. it isn't the same without her and I actually hadn't seen her since I moved out last year, so it really sweet that she came for the day.  Then Haley is on the end, next to Jessie.  She also lives down the hall, in my old quad, and we go to church together and are in a small Bible study group together.  These are some good friends. =)

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hope you enjoy being the big 2 - 0!!!!!