Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summit && Grandmom.

This week was Summit at IWU and God has been doing incredible things.  I'm off to bed after writing a five-page paper, but my intentions are to write more about Summit tomorrow afternoon (between meetings, homework, work, and a nap!)  Look forward to it, because I have a testimony to share.

Sidenote:: This is my Grandmom and I love her very very much.  Grandmom means the world to me.  I have been thinking alot about her this week, and I miss her very much.  She comes to our house every Sunday afternoon for dinner, but I've been at college and do not always go home on the weekends.  I love you Grandmom!  mmmwaa!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Awww...I love her too. I am happy I get to see her on your birthday.