Please click the pictures to visit my other blogs:
Jewel in Cambodia Scarves for Cambodia Journals for the Journey

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wow. It's official.. I'm the biggest idiot in the world.



Yes, it's official.  I am the biggest idiot in the world.  Wow, Jewel!  That was dumb.  How could you be... such an idiot?

(at your request)
REVISION::
Sunday afternoon I returned to the dorm around 2:30 in the middle of a heavy downpour.  I parked a decent distance from the doors, and my mind was focused on a quick entrance, avoiding being soaked.  I had two 24-packs of bottled water in my back-seat, and I carried both to the dorm, in addition to my purse.  I mean, they were pretty heavy, and I was considerably damp, but the climax of the story occurs 7 hours and a quarter tank of gas later as I sat watching a movie with Jessie in her room upstairs.  The phone rang and we were informed that my car was running.  Running!  As in.. I completely forgot to turn it off and remove the keys from the ignition.  Good news, I did remember to lock the doors!

Not only is this the most idiotic thing I have ever done; I have heard few "dumber" stories.

7 comments:

Deven said...

Ummm....

????

Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joni said...

Don't you think that something dumb enough to be post-worthy deserves to be shared with your loyal readers? Feel free to enlighten us with the details! I do enough dumb things on my own, I enjoy the stories that others have to share :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Couldn't be as DUMB as MOST of the things I do. So, please share!!

Jewel said...

ok ok ok,